Sunday, February 19, 2012

My History Class..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There is always that one class that you dread going to because you don't like the professor, the material is horrible, and you never do the homework.  This happens to be my current history class and hopefully last one.  My super awesome professor decided to be a doll and not require us to buy a textbook.  Great.  Unfortunately we had to buy 6 other books to randomly read throughout the semester and write papers on.  I would not mind this if we also didn't have at least 4 readings a week on D2L from an actual textbook or random excerpts and no they aren't single chapters, they come in at least groups of three and way too long to print off let alone absorb.  We have to answer questions on these in paper formats, aside from our book papers, rarely discuss anything in class, and have random reading quizzes...as if I don't have enough to do.  Cool World History.  Thanks for letting me rant but avoid eye contact with me on Tuesdays/Thursdays :)

1 comment:

  1. I used to be a History major. The medieval religion class that I had pretty much convinced me I was not really that interested in history. Don't get me wrong, a bunch of the classes were interesting, but there was also classes that were incredibly boring. So I guess what I'm getting at is that I can relate to your struggles. History classes can be pretty rough. Especially the readings...

    ReplyDelete