Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Beauty of Blogging

I think one really important point that Hicks wrote about in chapter 3 was that of the students feedback from both the teacher and peers.  He talked about how teachers have given up on one-on-one conferences which is completely understandable but still sad.  This is where wikispaces or blogs come into play to make the feedback faster but still personal.  I also think the peer review that he talks about is very important and that is also a large part of using blogs and other word processors.  I am starting to really like our blogs; they are a great resource and I love seeing what everyone is writing and thinking about.  For our future students, these resources, I think, would be great, giving them both confidence and great feedback for their writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment