Friday, April 6, 2012

Junk

So I am attempting to pack for Easter and while doing this I am trying to think of what else I can take home now for the summer so moving out won't be such a pain.  While doing this, I found about ten binders for classes that I will most likely never look at again, let alone use.  These classes, while making me "well-rounded", have also pumped my head full of information that is not helping me at all in my English classes.  Even if I liked them at the time, I wish it was as easy as cleaning out a room when it came to the useless info in our heads.  I was a biology major before becoming English and the only purpose those science classes serve is for me to do my roommates homework...lucky them.

1 comment:

  1. heard that! I'm getting a minor in History so I don't feel like I wasted time in my history classes. I don't really think it'll do much for me in the future, but at least it'll look good on my resume.

    ReplyDelete