Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our New Project

Saying I was skeptical about this 20-shot short story is putting it mildly.  I always hated these type of projects in high school and if I had the choice, would never go down this  path.  When I was assigned to "The Yellow Wallpaper" any enthusiasm I had left quickly diminished.  Psychotic people scare me and I always expect them to kill everyone by the end of the story, which thankfully she doesn't do.  My opinion began to change as we did the storyboard and planned out exactly what we are going to do.  In the past, this was always skipped this step and I think that is what made me annoyed with these projects; they lacked any construction or goal.  I can only imagine the shooting will go twenty times smoother than past experiences because these details are already in place.  As we continue to work on it, I am actually getting excited to see the final product, and as far as I know I am not acting so I am a happy camper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment